Itinerary - Fish & relax by myself
Hey – you’re not the only one! We see many men (and women!) who come to Kenai Riverside Lodge on a mission to get away from it all, and are content to fish and relax in their own company.
To that we say: Fish ON!
Some things to keep in mind as a single traveler:
- All cabins feature private porches with chairs, private baths and a minimum of 2 beds; so you’ll have plenty of space to stretch out and take it all in.
- Our river boats hold up to 4 people, so you’ll be sharing space with up to 3 other fishing guests. And yes, you can pay extra to ‘buy out a boat’ or even a seat, if you prefer lesser company.
- You’ll have some social time at breakfast and dinner – meals are served family style in our main lodge, so if you are the kind of person who likes to make a few new friends and then kick back on your own, you’ll be in the right place.
- If you want a day off of fishing, we can do that! When you call to book your trip, ask about taking a day or 2 off and going on a gorgeous guided hike in the Chugach National Forest, or see the Kenai in a different way – aboard a raft!
- Consider extending your stay at one of our other two wilderness lodges; Kenai Backcountry Lodge is just a raft trip away on Skilak Lake, and the Kenai Fjords Glacier Lodge is a hidden seacoast paradise deep in Kenai Fjords National Park. We can build a seamless package for you, incorporating some exciting Alaska travel along with your fishing package.
- Please inquire about our single supplement fees. Package rates are based on double occupancy.
Here’s what a sample 5 day, 6 night package might include:
Remember, with Alaska Wildland Adventures your trip can start on any date, and extend for any number of days. We can build in multiple hikes, a raft trip, or a day off to simply relax. This is your vacation, and we want it to be just right for you.